I-DeepLearn Summer Workshop
June 21-25, 2021 8:30 AM EST – 4:30 PM EST
I-DeepLearn aims to increase diversity in computer science and related field by inviting students from grades 10-12 to experience machine learning (Artificial Intelligence) and deep learning (AI processing) and their applications, specifically in the healthcare domain. In this one-week online workshop, students will learn about essential concepts in machine learning and deep learning through a dynamic mix of hands-on programming projects and interactive discussions.
Introduction to Machine learning
- What is machine learning?
- Why machine learning?
- Examples of machine learning applications
- History of machine learning
- Different types of machine learning
- Important terminologies in machine learning
Introduction to Deep Learning
- What is Neural Networks?
- What is Deep Learning?
- Perceptron Learning
- Introduction to Gradient Descent Learning
- Introduction to multilayer Neural Networks
- Introductions to different machine learning datasets
- Hands-on research towards the applications of machine learning
- Learn from outstanding researchers in the field
- Connect to peers and learn from students with diverse backgrounds
- Be part of creating a better future by getting to know how they can use machine learning and deep learning to solve problems and help people
Workshop website: I-DeepLearn Summer 2021